A lot of times we walk around with the same energy all day and even bring work stress into our bedroom at night. This is an exercise that can easily become a good habit and it is something that will become second nature to you.
Do this to clear your energy after each work day.
An exercise for clearing negative energy at the end of a long day:
1. First, stand up from your personal workspace—wherever it may be—and take a deep breath. Set the intention to leave the energy of your day there.
2. Select an object, such as a coffee cup, a file, or a computer, where you can store the energy of the day. Imagine all of the events of the day flowing out of your body and into the object where it will stay safe for you until tomorrow.
3. As you leave your workplace, see the door as a physical marker of transition. Imagine you are going through a portal into a new segment of time. See a beautiful, cleansing waterfall of white light pouring down over your body as you walk through cutting energetic cords and freeing yourself of the day's stressors.
4. Use your commuting time (on foot, car, or train) to reset and plan your evening. When you pre-pave, you are creatively imagining the energetic experience you want to have during the rest of that day. That might include connection, laughter, pleasure, creativity, and relaxation. If you work from home, go for a 5 minute walk. You may also wish to add a physical practice of stretching or taking five deep breaths to reset your nervous system.
5. As you prepare to enter your home, see yourself walking through a new portal. As you step over the threshold, take a deep breath and allow the feelings you created when you pre-paved to enter every cell of your body.
6. Give gratitude for your ability to co-create your preferred experience in every moment.